Friday 7 January 2011

The Last Supper





Collard Manson is a wonderful Sheffield retail store which stocks all manner of accessories, jewellery, clothing and shoes. The sort you wont see anywhere else in Sheffield. Their own brand pieces make fantastic gifts too (to yourself, of course!).

I have long been a fan as I love seeing independent creative businesses throwing something new into the mix, and I was especially delighted when I popped in a few days ago and saw they have expanded into the property next door and created a stunning coffee shop. I havent had a drink there, but I plan to very soon - I dont even care if the coffee isnt great, I'd pay just to sit in such a great environment. I pretty much want whoever styled up this place to come and do the same to my house! I can imagine sitting and penning my first novel there, fuelled by cups of their coffee, which if the rest of their set up is anything to go by, will taste delicious. (These are the only pics I could find on the internet and they are a bit small, so I will try and find/take some bigger ones so you can see what I'm talking about - or if you are in Sheffield, why not pop along).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin